Director of Operations
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing administrative office support in all aspects of operations including fulfilling day-to-day office and employee needs, supporting the Director of Operations, maintaining supplies and equipment, troubleshooting IT issues, and assisting all departments on an as-needed basis.
The successful candidate will be extremely organized, proactive, reliable, flexible, a strong communicator, able to multi-task, and able to get along with the diverse mix of personalities and styles within our Company. Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in a similar position. Computer proficiency required including Word, Excel, Outlook, and internet. Minimum 2 year Associate Degree required; Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
Specific Job Duties
- Provide administrative support to the Director of Operations
- Fulfill day-to-day office administration needs to ensure a smooth and efficient working environment for all employees, including:
- Answering phones
- Sort and distribute incoming mail/ handle outgoing mail, arrange for package and messenger deliveries
- Ensure that supplies and materials are adequately stocked and replenished on a daily basis
- Greet guests
- Schedule meetings
- Coordinate with IT Consultant to troubleshoot IT issues
- Assist with employee needs and requests
- Maintain office equipment
- Ensure a clean and organized working environment on a daily basis, including light cleaning and straightening up throughout the day
- Perform general clerical functions such as word processing, scheduling, file maintenance, copying, scanning, and data entry
- Assist with human resource functions such as setting up new hires , processing out departing employees, maintaining employee files, planning and coordinating company-sponsored events
- Assist Accounting Department on an as-needed basis