Engagement Manager (Team Leader)
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit a resume and cover letter with your salary requirements to email@example.com.
Help Launch Hypothesis Seattle!
The Associate Consultant in our Seattle office has a unique opportunity to help launch Hypothesis Seattle. This candidate will put his/her expert research skills into practice while joining a small team to develop the office. The Associate Consultant has demonstrated excellence in all essentials of project management and research analysis. He or she is now starting to advise clients, talking a more consultative role. Minimum 4 years of experience.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Manage quantitative and qualitative projects from start to finish with a hands on approach (versus delegating tasks)
- Create timelines and manages toward them
- Create key deliverables from scratch: questionnaires, discussion guides, screeners, homework assignments, reports (including executive summary)
- Creative key deliverable from scratch such as questionnaires and reports (including executive summary.
- Analyze data and create the “story” of reports with minimal direction
- Conceptualize slides and collaborates with the Design Team
- Initiate analysis plan, working with Advanced Analytics and performing analysis
- Manage vendors (monitor in field, check qual grids)
- Beginning to advise clients regarding: data interpretation, implications, study approach
- Manage project budget
- Fully able to manage the quantitative and qualitative research process
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Writes strong and professional emails both internally and to clients
- Able to quickly spot any problems with studies and propose solutions
- Strong communication skills, especially in writing reports
- Able to manage projects involving advanced methodologies including discrete choice, segmentation and maxdiff analyses
- Entrepreneurial spirit, with excitement about helping to grow the Seattle office
- Comfortable working with a small, local team and also with team members from the LA office (remotely)
- Bachelor’s degree (Advanced Degree preferred)
- 3-6 years of experience