HOW TO APPLY
Please submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hypothesis is a premium consulting and creative agency that uses consumer insights and data visualization to help inform and guide our client-partners’ most important business decisions. We work with some of the best brands in the world to help make them even better. Founded in 2000, we continue to grow and we are looking for talented researchers to join our team.
The Administrative Assistant provides direct administrative and secretarial support for three Senior Executives. In addition to managing the executives’ calendar, performs duties such as coordination of meetings and conferences, making travel arrangements, managing expenses and expense reporting, and running errands as well as working on special projects. Also, the first point of contact for individuals contacting the three Senior Executives. Deals with a diverse group of important external callers and visitors as well as internal contacts at all levels of the organization. Independent judgment is required to plan, prioritize and organize diversified workload.
- Schedules and organizes activities such as meetings, travel and department activities for Senior Executives.
- Organizes and prioritizes information and calls.
- Sorts mail for Senior Executives
- Answers phones for Senior Executives. Takes messages or fields/answers all routine and non-routine questions.
- Develops and maintains expense reporting for Senior Executives.
- Runs business errands for Senior Executives
- Additional projects as assigned
- 3+ years of experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Writes strong and professional emails both internally and to clients
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in an efficient manner
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to problem solve and take projects and tasks to the next level with minimal direction
- Bachelor’s degree(Advanced Degree preferred)