HOW TO APPLY
Please submit a resume and cover letter with your salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hypothesis is a premium consulting and creative agency that uses consumer insights and data visualization to help inform and guide our client-partners’ most important business decisions. We work with some of the best brands in the world to help make them even better. Founded in 2000, we continue to grow and we are looking for talented individuals to join our team.
This entry-level position provides support to the project team while ambitiously learning all parts of the Hypothesis project process. The Analyst role has a particular emphasis ensuring accuracy of data, reports, and programs, as well as contributing to analysis. Typically, 6 months to 2 years’ experience.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Pull data into reports with direction from others on how slides will look, while improving skills of conceptualization
- Check numbers in reports
- Check programs
- Write tab specs and check tabs
- Manage vendors (monitor in field, check qual grids)
- Assist in data analysis
- Help re-screen focus group participants
- Help produce qualitative homework
- Looks for and takes opportunities to learn more advanced skills
- Actively gaining exposure to the “Hypothesis” writing style, tone, and deliverables
- Basic understanding of the quantitative and qualitative research process
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Well-developed communication skills, especially in writing
- Strong Powerpoint and Excel Skills. Can create successful charts in PowerPoint from scratch
- Exhibits a positive, can-do attitude, supporting the rest of the team in whatever is required
- Recognizes the need to incorporate the “Hypothesis style” into all work
- Bachelor’s degree
- 6 months to 2 years’ experience