HOW TO APPLY
(1) Write a cover letter that includes an explanation of why you’re interested in this position and why you think you are a good fit.
(2) Send your resume, cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hypothesis is a premium consulting and creative agency that uses consumer insights and data visualization to help inform and guide our client-partners’ most important business decisions. We work with some of the best brands in the world to help make them even better. Founded in 2000, we continue to grow and we are looking for talented researchers to join our team.
The Associate Consultant has demonstrated excellence in all essentials of project management and research analysis. He or she is now starting to advise clients, talking a more consultative role. However, this person is still in a learning mode when it comes to consulting, leadership, client relationship, and the overall “Hypothesis Way.” Typically, 3-6+ years of experience.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Manage quantitative and qualitative projects from start to finish
- Create timelines and manage toward them
- Create key deliverables from scratch: questionnaires, discussion guides, screeners, homework assignments, reports (including executive summary)
- Analyze data and create the “story” of reports with minimal direction
- Conceptualize slides and collaborate with the Design Team
- Initiate analysis plan, working with Advanced Analytics and performing analysis
- Manage vendors (monitor in field, check qual grids)
- Beginning to advise clients regarding: data interpretation, implications, study approach
- Manage project budget
- 3-6 years of experience
- Fully able to manage the quantitative and qualitative research process (and be fully proficient in both approaches)
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Writes strong and professional emails both internally and to clients
- Able to quickly spot any problems with studies and propose solutions
- Strong communication skills, especially in writing reports
- Able to manage projects involving advanced methodologies including discrete choice, segmentation and price forecasting
- Bachelor’s degree (Advanced Degree preferred)