Associate Consultant, Marketing Science
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit a resume and cover letter with your salary requirements to email@example.com.
The Associate Consultant has demonstrated excellence in all essentials of project management and research analysis. He or she is now starting to advise clients, talking a more consultative role. However, this person is still in a learning mode when it comes to consulting, leadership, client relationship, and the overall “Hypothesis Way.” The ideal candidate typically 3-6+ years of experience.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Exceptionally perform any function that Senior Analysts do
- Fully understands and perform key analysis (maps, derived importance, factor analysis, and cluster analysis)
- Perform all steps of more advanced analytics, including segmentation and discrete choice with minimal direction
- Manage quantitative projects from start to finish
- Create timelines and manages toward them
- Create key deliverables from scratch: analytical tools, programs, data reports, PPT slides, etc.
- Analyze data and create the “story” of reports with minimal direction
- Conceptualize analyses and collaborates with the Project Team
- Initiate analysis plan, and perform analysis
- Manage vendors (monitor in field, get costs)
- Beginning to advise clients regarding: data interpretation, implications, study approach
- Manage project budget if applicable
- Fully able to manage the quantitative research process
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Writes strong and professional emails both internally and to clients
- Able to quickly spot any problems with studies and propose solutions
- Strong communication skills, especially in explaining results
- Able to manage projects involving advanced methodologies including discrete choice, segmentation and price forecasting
- Bachelor’s degree (Advanced Degree preferred)
- 3-6 years of experience
We're productive, but we know how to balance work and play. We work in a beautiful DTLA office that's right at the 7th and Metro stop. Dress is casual. Employees are offered a benefits package, 401k with matching, paid vacation, parking on-site or metro reimbursement, and social activities.