Sr. Consultant, Braintrust
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit a resume and cover letter explaining why you’re interested in this position and why you think you are a good fit to email@example.com
Established 18 years ago, Hypothesis continues to build its reputation as a premium, sought-after consumer insights, brand, and strategy consultancy. Based in Downtown Los Angeles, with an office in Seattle, Hypothesis conducts strategic, custom work for some of the world’s most important brands including Disney, Uber, Fitbit, eBay, Starbucks, Mattel, and Netflix, among others. While we are known for our creative thinking, cross-industry experience, and highly designed deliverables, it’s really our highly seasoned team that really differentiates us.
We are looking to add an Associate Consultant to our Advanced Analytics team, known as Braintrust. The Braintrust team at Hypothesis are an analytics powerhouse, merging mathematic rigor with storytelling. As a team member, you have impact research from ideation through reporting. The team prides itself of finely tuned technical ability and front-of-house execution, professionalism and communication.
What You'll Do:
- Work with internal and external clients to understand and prioritize business questions and analyses needs (see the big picture)
- Apply appropriate methodologies and multivariate statistical techniques (e.g., regression, factor analysis, correspondence analysis, cluster analysis, etc.) to answer business questions
- Develop and implement tools, including dashboards, “What-if” tools, using either Excel, R (Shiny) or other platforms.
- Identify and convey key results in a meaningful and clear manner
- Willing and able to learn and apply new technologies and new analytics models/techniques as needed
- Demonstrate keen attention to detail and accuracy
- Locate and define new process and methodological improvement opportunities
What You Have:
- Degree in quantitative field preferred
- 2-5 years in quantitative analysis. At least 1-3 years working in marketing research (or related field) performing advanced statistical data analyses preferred.
- Technical knowledge regarding data models, data mining, machine learning, and segmentation techniques
- Proficiency with R, Excel, SPSS, SAS, and other statistical packages.
- Data manipulation and analytics/modeling
- Preferred additional skills:
- Experience with Sawtooth Software
- Experience with Latent Class and other segmentation techniques
What We Offer:
- 401K with company match
- Paid medical (PPO or HMO) insurance
- Fully paid vision and dental so we can all see each other’s fabulous smiles
- Dependent Child FSA program (for the next generation of Hypothesis employees)
- Minimum of 3 weeks vacation
- Multiple personal days
- 6 paid sick days, because even superheroes have weaknesses
- Parking or metro card fully paid
- Christmas to New Years Day paid time off