Team Leader or Managing Partner
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit a resume and cover letter with your salary requirements to email@example.com.
Hypothesis is a premium consulting and creative agency that uses consumer insights and data visualization to help inform and guide our high-profile client-partners’ most important business decisions. Founded in 2000, it continues to grow with strong client partnerships, Netflix, Disney, Starbucks, Mattel, Fitbit and many more. In 2015, Hypothesis was awarded the Ebay brand tracker and the DreamWorks global brand tracker.
Simply said, the EM "owns the client problem." They are responsible for assuring the client experiences the best Hypothesis has to offer. They are a leader who can mentor others, manage relationships and has a finely tuned mastery of research and project management techniques. New business development and proposal writing are key responsibilities. It's at this level that many identify an area of particular interest and work on developing deeper expertise to apply to assignments going forward. Typically, 8+ years' experience.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Effectively manage team assets, ensuring that there is an equitable distribution of work
- Take business responsibility for the team’s projects (including budget)
- Design and presents to clients the study methodologies and supporting proposals
- Write reports, questionnaires and discussion guides
- Guide analysis and can explain a wide range of study types to a client
- Maintain and grow relationships with clients
- Mentor, encourage, teach and grow team members
- Conduct reviews of team members
- Review resumes of candidates and conduct interviews
- Champion the “Hypothesis way” in terms of reporting, writing style, culture, etc.
- Contributes to the strategic direction of the company
- Develop an area of particular expertise and lead that areas within the company
- Provides sound advice confidently to clients
- Demonstrates strong leadership skills
- Excellent ability identify the relevant “story” within a dataset and conceptualize report slides to tell that story
- Understands how any one project fits into the larger context of a client’s business
- Accepts the responsibility of being the “final eyes” on the key deliverables
- Mentors others in developing superior skills in themselves
- Fully understands and able to lead projects with complicated methodologies and accurately explain method and findings
- Bachelor’s degree (Advanced Degree preferred)
- 8+ years’ experience