Statistical Marketing Research Analyst/Senior Consultant
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit a resume and cover letter with your salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Senior Consultant is an expert in statistical modeling and quantitative analysis applied to marketing research projects. This person is able to independently lead meetings with internal and external clients, explain and lead advanced statistical methodologies, help develop new statistical methodologies, and be a thought partner regarding research approaches to all teams. This person can confidently handle client contact independently, and be a mentor to Associate Consultants and Analysts. A minimum of 5+ years’ experience.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Ability to translate complex business questions into achievable learning recommendations and actionable insights
- Solid understanding of the use and interpretation of graduate level multivariate statistical techniques and sampling methods, such as multivariate regression, ANOVA, factor analysis, cluster analysis, and other analysis
- Ability to interpret complex analytic results and develop practical business implications
- Understanding of marketing research
- Keen attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work as a team member in a fast paced environment
- Willing and able to learn and apply new technologies and new analytics models/techniques as needed
- Proficiency with R, Excel, SPSS, SAS, and other statistical packages
- Data manipulation and analytics/modeling
- Preferred additional skills:
- Experience with Sawtooth Software
- General programming skills
- General SQL skills/understanding of relational databases
- Previous marketing experience highly preferred
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Demonstrates strong initiative to keep projects moving and anticipate next steps
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Incorporates the “Hypothesis way” in all phases of work
- Degree in Quantitative field required: Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Engineering, Operations Research.
- Master’s Degree or PhD a plus
- 3 – 6 years’ experience in statistical modeling and quantitative analysis
- 1 – 3 years of working in marketing research performing advanced statistical data analysis
We're productive, but we know how to balance work and play. We work in a beautiful DTLA office that's right at the 7th and Metro stop. Dress is casual. Employees are offered a benefits package, 401k with matching, paid vacation, parking on-site or metro reimbursement, and social activities.