Tracking Operations Director
Chief Relationship Officer
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit a resume and cover letter explaning why you’re interested in this position and why you think you are a good fit to email@example.com
Hypothesis is a premium consulting and creative agency that uses consumer insights and data visualization to help inform and guide our client-partners’ most important business decisions. We work with some of the best brands in the world to help make them even better. Founded in 2000, we continue to grow and we are looking for talented individuals to join our team.
As a Tracking Operations Director at Hypothesis, you’ll lead the development of best practices and operational excellence for our Tracking Center of Excellence. You’ll work with the project team consulting on the study design, project scope, questionnaire design, sampling plan, timeline, and data delivery phases of each research project. You will also build and develop a team that will support our tracking offer.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Operational Excellence: work closely with our Chief Relationship Officer to deploy and implement best practices in study design, questionnaire design, data management, delivery, and automation.
- Partner Relationships: Manages relationships with data collection partners, assesses potential new partners, and seeks out new tool and technologies.
- Research Design: Creating quality study design encompassing accurate questionnaire, sampling, data specifications and methodology for multiple research projects simultaneously, with manager guidance as needed.
- Sampling: Developing and managing sample blend and quota structure with account team lead, offering final suggestions for the team.
- Process Improvement: Managing operational project costs while monitoring and making suggestions to simplify and improve processes across the tracking business.
- Project Liaison: Coordinating internal teams to ensure project timelines and deliverables are met.
- 6+ years of market research experience in operations and/or client service
- Demonstrates experience creating quality brand tracking study designs for multiple strategic research projects simultaneously
- Experience conducting research globally
- Excellent verbal and written communication with internal/external clients using logical reasoning and problem solving skills
- Strong project management experience with ability to maintain good time management while prioritizing and delivering against multiple deadlines
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Natural curiosity, a can-do attitude and comfort with ambiguity
- Bachelor’s degree(Advanced Degree preferred)
- SPSS familiarity a plus